05 May COVID-19 Clinic Response Update
Dear Current and Prospective Patients,
On behalf of everyone at our clinic we hope you and your families are healthy and safe during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. We wanted to update you on the current developments stemming from Governor Kate Brown’s recent easement of medical care restrictions.
To do our part in maintaining social distancing and keeping staff and patients safe, we have made temporary changes to our standard clinic operations:
- Social distancing and face masks are required by all staff and patients entering the building.
- Most cosmetic “non-essential” procedures are now able to be scheduled. Please note there are restrictions that vary due to many factors. Please contact our Patient Care Coordinator, Allison, to discuss your specific situation or to schedule a consultation.
- Our staff will be in touch with you if you already have a cosmetic surgery scheduled.
- Our Medical Spa remains temporarily closed with a plan to re-open in the near future. Our online store remains open for patients who would like to plan ahead for future treatments, with discounts of up to 25%.
- Our Hand Therapy and Hand Surgery department continues to operate with normal hours and care availability.
- We are now accepting both in-person and virtual consultations for Cosmetic Surgery.
We encourage all patients currently suffering from acute hand injuries and lacerations to use our hand clinic as a resource for treatment and avoid the wait, cost, and higher density of people associated with the standard ER.
We are all in this together. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation and will follow guidance from public health officials and government agencies, so we can continue to support our patients and communities as needed. It’s our sincere belief that we will emerge from this as a stronger community and will be taking this opportunity to analyze all aspects of our clinic to look for ways we can improve patient care and experience.
For more information about COVID-19 and what you can do to keep healthy and safe, visit the Centers for Disease Control at cdc.gov or your local health department’s website.
If you have any additional concerns whatsoever please contact our staff at 503-364-5033 or by submitting a contact form here.