13 Apr Beautiful Mother Essay Contest 2016
Contest Update 5/17/16
Congrats Tiffany Robbins – Your essay is the winner! Someone will be in contact, please feel free to contact our office as well. And congrats to all the moms and writers for being so dang special.
Contest Update 5/10/16
Thank you again for all the submissions we’ve received for our Beautiful Mother Essay Contest in honor of Mother’s Day! We are pleased to announce our top 5 moms! Voting opens today and closes May 16, so please please share the love for your favorite. The winner will be announced May 17.
Meet your Moms!
Read the full essays about your top 5 moms
- Kim Merril, submitted by Heather Chase: https://neamanplasticsurgery.com/beautiful-mother-1/
- Holly Gysin, submitted by Alex Shaevitz: https://neamanplasticsurgery.com/beautiful-mother-2/
- Kristine Robbins, submitted by Tiffany Robbins: https://neamanplasticsurgery.com/beautiful-mother-3/
- Dawn Plotts, submitted by Krista Schade: https://neamanplasticsurgery.com/beautiful-mother-4/
- Amy Baldwin, submitted by Brady Baldwin: https://neamanplasticsurgery.com/beautiful-mother-5/
Link to Facebook Album: Copy (https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1119595024773720.1073741832.948554218544469&type=1&l=e95703879a)
Get Social Points and Your Mom Wins!
The one mom with the most social media points by May 16, 2016 at 5pm PT will be the grand prize winner of a $5,000 prize package!
The Neaman team has created a Facebook photo album of the Top 5 Moms. Within that album, there is a photo and caption for each entry. In Facebook, a “share” will be worth two points and each “like” will be worth one point. The Neaman team will also promote the Top 5 Moms via Twitter, reminding people to vote during the voting time period using #NeamanMom. Entries will accumulate points and ultimately, the entry with the most points will win the grand prize. Remember, voting points only accumulate on facebook so you’ll want to visit there and share share away.
Original Contest 04/2016
Welcome to Neaman Plastic Surgery’s Beautiful Mother Essay Contest in honor of Mother’s Day!
Do you believe your mother is the most beautiful mother in the world? Of course you do! Submit a photo and essay of no more than 500 words telling us why your mother is the most beautiful mom in the world. We’ll pick our top 5 entries and begin voting for favorites. The essay that garners the most votes on social media will be the winner – and your Mom receives a very VERY awesome prize package courtesy of Neaman Plastic Surgery.
Note – your mom will be considered eligible for this contest if she lives in “Mid-Willamette Valley” near Salem, Oregon.
Beautiful Mother Essay Contest Key Dates
- 4/12 – Contest Opens
- 5/5 5pm PT – Last day to submit your entry
- 5/6 – Top 5 Submissions announced
- 5/8 – Mothers Day – yeah!
- 5/10 – Social media voting begins (Updated)
- 5/16 – Social media voting closes 5pm PT
- 5/17 – Winner announced
We are very excited to receive your entry! here are a few things you’ll want to know about the contest, eligibility, submitting your essay, when we choose our top 5, garnering votes on social media for your mom, and the big day we choose our winner.
How and When To Submit Your Essay
Submit your essay of no more than 500 words and an accompanying photo via firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Thursday, May 5, 2016 at 5 p.m. PST.
Eligibility For Moms Living In The Mid-Willamette Valley, Oregon
Contest recipient (your mom) must live within Oregon’s Mid-Willamette Valley counties of Marion, Linn, Yamhill, Polk or Benton. Those submitting entries must be over 18 years of age, or provide written permission from their parents/guardians.
Top 5 Moms
All entries will be reviewed by the Neaman Plastic Surgery team and narrowed down to the Top 5 most deserving moms. The Top 5 moms’ photos and a snippet of their stories will be shared on Neaman Plastic Surgery’s social media for public voting May 6-16.
Get Social Points and Your Mom Wins!
The Neaman team will create a Facebook photo album of the Top 5 Moms. Within that album, there will be a photo and caption for each entry. In Facebook, a “share” will be worth two points and each “like” will be worth one point. The Neaman team will also promote the Top 5 Moms via Twitter, reminding people to vote during the voting time period using #NeamanMom. Entries will accumulate points and ultimately, the entry with the most points will win the grand prize.
How To Win
The one mom with the most social media points by May 16, 2016 will be the grand prize winner!
The Winner’s Grand Prize Package
Get excited, it’s a good prize package.
- Spectra peel package (6 treatments) – treatment of fine lines, pores, pigment
- Exilis: skin tightening and fat reduction package (6 treatments) – used for neck, abs, arms, thighs
- ZO Skin Health products – medical grade skin-care for long-term skin health
- 2 syringes of Restylane filler and Dysport
- Pilates package – 3 reformer private sessions from certified Pilates instructor, includes posture analysis
Total Value: $5,000